miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2007

The stupid enthusiastic of me

Lately the action of speaking in english has become an excuse to put on a mask and say things I wouldn't say in spanish.

There are so many things I can`t say lately... even in english...

So I realised that this is my blog... my land, my space where nobody can tell me what can or what can't I say.

Somehow I feel some kind of repression against me... I want to say I love you, for example, without feeling pushing... I just need to say it sometimes.... But is getting harder and harder knowing that maybe you won't answer back.

Knwoing that makes me feel also like a stupid enthusiastic girl, who likes to smile in phtographs while you don't, because you're just not that kind of person.

I accept you as you are, you know I do... But the stupid enthusiastic of me needs a little bit more... Not much, really, not much... Only you.

Sorry.. I'm jus having a bad hair day...

No hay comentarios: