miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

The biggest night in britsh fashion (and I would've LOVE to be there)

Last night was officially "The biggest night in british fashion" as Claudia Winkleman said while opening the ceremony.

I wasn't there, I didn't even see it live, but I followed it on twitter (Thanx @ELLEUK)

British accent and beautiful people beautifully dressed: What else a fashion lover that once lived in London could ask.

I just want to say three things:

-Phoebe Philo: YOU ROCK! I love your designs, I love the way you look and, as I said once this year: I want to be you!

-Alexa Chung: British Style Award winner... Really?!... Really?!... And I thought a bag named after you made you the coolest... Oh! How naive I am.

-Last year Model of the Year was Georgia Jagger, this year was Lara Stone... Is it me or the Brigitte Bardot look is having a moment? A big one... Anyways, congrats Lara! I think you deserve it, more than Georgia, actually, you were everywhere this year. I think next year Dree Hemingway should be nominated, she´s everywhere right now.

Well, here a video of the highlights (Thax @ELLEUK, again)... Enjoy:

No hay comentarios: