jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Hoy quiero ser...

Jane Lynch

Sue Sylvester makes my week! ... Yes fellas, I'm a GLEEK!


Some Sue quotes:

"As Maddona
once said, I'm tough, I'm ambitious and if that makes me a bitch, that's what I am. Pretty sure she stole that line from Sue Sylvester. No, really. I said it first... Palladuim... 87"

"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian."

"Mrs. Hitchens: Who do you think I am?
Sue: That's a very good question because I've forgotten both your names."

"You may be two of the stupidest teens I've ever encountered - and that's saying something. I once taught a cheerleading seminar to Sarah Palin."

No hay comentarios: